Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tis’ Bowl Season


We started it out like we do every year, our debate about how many bowl games there are and of course our picks. This Bowl season kick off happened for us in Albuquerque at the New Mexico Bowl. We took the car's odometer to over 200,000 miles and enjoyed watching our nephews who play for BYU. We are glad we made the trip, with BYU going independent I don't know how many games will be close enough to travel to. When picked Ria up from school she had made this for the game, and was sure T would love it.
These are our nephews and their super cute wives Kori and Sara.  I have to admit I was a little nervous to be in the cold with these two girls who always look so cute, they still looked cute but they were still pretty nice to me! 
Kori and Rhen

T and Sara

















Brant got Heath a hotdog and put relish on it Heath was complaining, When Brant tried it out he realized it wasn't relish but Jalapenos, (crazy New Mexicans)! It was so hot Heath decided to strip out of his clothes J.
I was very glad I got to watch T snap the ball. (He just started doing that this season). I really like how he adds to the dog pile near the end of the play. It is always a pleasure to watch the Brown boys show emotion and I liked T getting excited with touchdowns picking up little guys and carrying them in celebration.
That Big O line!
It is always great to watch a win! Especially a big one, so Rhen could get in a few more series, which completed the experience for me as he received a random head butt from a UTEP player, kind of funny.


This is us as a group


Heath, Brant, Jana, Rianne, Sara, T, Sara's Mom, (can't remember her name sorry) Kori, Rhen, Robert (Brant's brother) and Nina (the mom) 
This is the BYU group getting their trophy I like that you can see both T #60 and Rhen # 87.
 My bowl picks started out strong but have fizzled hopefully I can pull it out this week, I usually do at least better than Brant with my picks!  Tis the season we love at our house! 

3 comments:

Tera said...

We are so coming next year!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

You guys are true fans!

Eli & Corinne said...

I laughed right out loud when I read about the jalapenos --- it IS so true! And then I laughed right out loud again!