Friday, August 20, 2010

Round 2


I just had to stay in North Ogden with my best friend—we were roommates in college and she is lovingly referred to as "My Natalie"
She couldn't get off of work every day so we made the most of the time we did have.  I went to Costco with Natalie's sister and I saw this man staring at me and then I realized it was Annie's (one of my girls, I coached) husband Chris. Crazy small world, I didn't even realize they were back in Ogden! I'm so glad he recognized me so we all could do lunch and catch up!  Here is Ria waiting for our Lunch date.
I love the fact that Annie is coaching, she is a good one too, because she learned from the best. :) This is a perfect road trip picture of my baby boy!
My kids hung out with Joanna's kids and played more Wii. My time with Natalie consisted of mostly shopping, she is a champ! She bought me a dress and helped me with jewelry selection and many other purchases. I also went to water aerobics and didn't die, which is saying something because I was nervous! Natalie and I talked, laughed, talked, cried and talked. I can talk to Natalie about Anything and everything and we did! Do you think déjà vu is just little heavenly reminders that you are where you are suppose to be? Just a thought. She is amazing I don't know how she does all she does but someday I want to be as cool as her! And cook as good too! (I think I ate my weight in tarts) She is too good to me and my kids and I felt right at home. No matter how much time we spend together it is never enough.  I made her join in on my trip, I'm so glad because she took some great pictures and she is great company too! Next stop Blackfoot, ID. 

 

No comments: