Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bear Lake Bonanza


I really missed this guy!

When I told Heath we were going to the Heath family reunion, he said "For Me?" He was very excited. After being away from Brant for so long the kids were so excited and I thought I might cry happy tears when I saw him, we missed him too much! The kids just clung to him and I'm sure he felt very loved! Here they are checking out the stars on the balcony of our condo.
Next the Heath Family festivities; the lake, games, food, family and fun!!!!
Here we are enjoying the Lake:
I think the kids enjoyed it more than the rest of us. It was too cold for me and I spent most of the day trying to warm back up!
We didn't rent wave runners, but heres our wave jumper! 
Bay Watch Returns?

 
We always enjoy eachother! 
I know, she hates this picture but it's funny and I love it! 
Hannah found a frog!
Beach Beauties Steph & Aud! 

We had a blast playing games:
We tried out some minute to win it games!
Ria's Oreo attempt, Dustin was awesome at this game!
Chad totally cheats :)
Heath & Hannah shake your thing!
Some Basketball was played as well, no pictures of that it must have been after the photographer left! We played, speed, lightning, knock out, fish and probably some other ones too! J
Heath is so excited to play basketball this year, he has been practicing!
A little volleyball: (nice picts Rianne did Natalie must have taught you well)
My big block, nice try Brant :)
Nice Pass Brant, go get it Tyson!  

Food and Family:
Heath siblings Mary, Sally, John (skip me) Nancy

I was very disappointed that I didn't get to spend as much time with Nancy & Larry as I had hoped, but I'm glad I did get to see them.

 It was good grub and great company!
Ribs have been a Heath family tradition for quite a while now. My cousin Trent has a culinary gift!
Chad enjoying Trent's talents
1st I love the shirt & this kid.  My cousin Brandy's boy, Sam
I couldn't spend most of my trip enjoying my long lost friends and not allow Ria the same privilege. Because we were so close to Wyoming Ria's friend, Alison met us half way and the girls had a wonderful time playing and I enjoyed my visit with Jodi too!
Alison & Ria
Wish we could have visited with more of our Wyoming friends! I am also so glad that Natalie made so many sacrifices to spend extra time with me; I enjoyed it so much and love the pictures too! Is my trip really over? 

No comments: