Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I had to give in!

Sunday night he asked, Monday morning he asked twice. "Can we now? How about now? Monday night he asked. Tuesday morning he asked, "Can we now? Then again on Tuesday night. First thing this morning he asked. "Please can we today, mom". So after 3 days of begging, I had to give in. Instead of making bread today this is what we did:

Sorry the pictures aren't great! I have never seen a kid so excited to clean out the fridge! He just kept saying "see how long my arms are?", "I am making it sparkle and shine." When we had it all done and the food put back in, shut the fridge, he said "I did a pretty good job". What a kid, I hope this is just the beginning of the Fantastic 4's!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow!!! How many moms have kids begging to clean the fridge?

Unknown said...

Send that kid my way!!

flagtown said...

Heath you can come clean my fridge any day. You are awesome.

Tera said...

Oh man what a awesome kid. Could he come over, say, tommorow and do mine.

Natalie Puikkonen said...

That is awesome. I hope Kaleb wants to clean our fridge when he is four. Although I don't want to help. :o)

Team Millward said...

Sooooooo, what's your secret and can I have him? That is awesome and so funny! Seriously, what did you do to get him to like to clean the fridge?