Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Fun Day




We had a fun weekend relaxing in Bear Lake, so glad we were able to make it work, so we could go, it was totally worth it!

I even braved the snow, I get so cold so easy but it was a beautiful cold and I was bundled up well!

Brant can always be found playing with the kids usually outside. He is such a great dad making wonderful memories! McKennah, Rianne & Heath enjoyed the snow with Brant!












I must start while they are young,
I taught Hannah to chipmunk race, she enjoyed it. I was laughing, it was so cute how she would scrunch her little nose and try to really stick out those tiny teeth. She got pretty good, I'm still the champ! That's right, I'm faster than a 2 year old!


The aftermath of the big game and having the weekend come to an end, just before we headed home we took a Super Sad photo! We had so much fun with Chad and his family and our new friends Jason and Tiffany's Family! I recommend a relaxing time with too much good food and an overdose of laughter, combined with lack of sleep! Having a big brother is the best!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Glad you had a funny weekend. Yes you are the "Chipmunk" racing champ! I love it when you do that- I've never seen so many crumbs go flying!!!!