Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hot Winter Night!


Brant got tickets and took me to hot winter nights! The AVP does a sand volleyball tour in the winter. So they set up a sand court in the E center. We didn't really know which athletes would be there. I was so excited Todd Rodgers was one of the athletes. He was a gold medalist in the Beijing Olympics. He is a very strategic player but the reason he is my favorite is pure SCRAPability.
(Although this picture and his autograph will make it to my scrapbook that is not what I am referring to)
He is the best defensive player! We saw some great saves and he really knows the game, He is a scrappy player I love that! I think Brant got a little jealous of "Hottie Toddie" I told him, He is way more likely to end up with Natalie J/K :)
Inside joke for Natalie S: Sorry I can't resist his name IS Todd! Wait a minute, maybe that is why Brant was jealous he would lose his front of the house wife! ;) Had to add that for you!
I really did have fun and Brant found plenty of babes in Bikini's too, so it was fair. We had great seats and an even better time! Thank you so much Honey! I love you more!

PS. On our way home we ended up behind the AVP semi truck, coincidence I think not!

7 comments:

Team Millward said...

Jana, you seriously are the same crazy girl that I was roommates with! I'm very glad that Brant had some hotties to look at as well to make it an even event! Glad you've got your blog up and rolling! Cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great!

Natalie said...

P.S. You better watch what you say about me being Brant's "front of the house wife." It's already been rumored a few times that I'm a polygamist! =)

Natalie said...

Hey! What happened to my first comment? The P.S. was just a continuation? Was it that bad you had to edit it? =) Or did it get lost in the shuffle?

Christy said...

Hey, It's so good to see you! Now all you need is a facebook page, and we'll be back in touch!

Christy said...

Hey, it's so good to see you! Now all you need is a facebook page and we'll be back in touch!

Staci said...

Jana, you look beautiful in that picture! I love your hair short! I hope it's not too cold up there in Wyoming. It was 64 degrees here yesterday, maybe it will stick around! I am tired of the cold.