Monday, February 16, 2009

Falling in Love again!

A friend told me that you have to keep falling in love to have a good marriage, I think she said at least once every 3 years or something like that (Do you remember Sally?)! I thought maybe if you fall out of love or fall on some bad times it needs to be renewed sure. I still love Brant so much that I just wasn't sure if this advice applied for us, So I asked him if he could think of times when he fell in love again with me. Those of you who know Brant know he is not a man of details which can be good and bad. Maybe that is why it meant so much when he gave detailed moments when he was reminded why and how much he loves me. I love that man more than I could ever express. I don't need February 14th. I'll take Random Tuesdays! I fell in love with him again too!
I love holidays but I must admit Valentine's is not my favorite. February 14th has no real significance to Brant & I. I am not a romantic. It is true but it is fun for the kids. I did Ria's school party it was a crack up, She got a valentine which did not have a name for who it was from-- She is convinced she has a secret admirer, apparently she is more romantic that her mom! Heath is so funny I warned him not to get hit with Cupid's arrow, he said don't worry mom I will HI-YAH them. We made some pink punch which I called "love Potion". We took a drink and then we'd say I love you to someone we looked at, Heath took a drink and said I love my body!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm not a big fan of Valentines day either, but I am a romantic. I fall in love with Mike daily!!