Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rianne is so thoughtful!

Rianne was so cute this Christmas. She came home from school and knew exactly what she wanted to get Grandma for Christmas, matching necklaces! She was pretty thoughtful with other gifts too! This Christmas I could make a list of how sweet she is.
  • We read a story every night in December (another one of those traditions I love!) One night the story was about a boy who got up early to milk cows for his Dad, A few mornings later, Rianne asked where dad was, I told her he is out starting his car and scraping the windows, she said "I don't know how to start a car, but I'll go scrape his windows", I said Rianne it's cold you don't need to do that, she responded with "But we don't have any cows!"--So cute!
  • Rianne also was trying to pick up on hints for what dad really wanted, she over heard dad talking and she came to me and said "Mom dad loves this time of year because of all the bowls, I want to get him a bowl" I was a little confused, I explained what type of Bowls he was talking about so she said what about a football bowl. We had a fun time filling his football bowl with something to represent each bowl game!--Such a daddy's girl!

I could go on and on, with Santa in his plastic belt to her pogo stick, Grandma's China Stickers, and the Christmas song with her name in it! She is the best girl, I don't know how many more Christmas's we'll have like this but it was wonderful! Kids make Christmas so fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I agree- she is a very sweet and thoughtful girl! Love ya Ria!