Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year New Do?

I love having long hair but it was time for a change!


I'm still getting used to the look but I must say I've enjoyed it this time. When I cut it in '03 it was hard because I was sick, so every time I looked at pictures I thought I didn't look good in short hair. I guess I was just sick. This time I feel healthy and I think it is a good change! I haven't had bangs since '96! I should have posted one with my hair all done but let me know, what you think?

10 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! I think the layers look so great on you! Your beautiful no matter what though!

Tonia said...

I think it is awesome. I love getting my hair cut, even though I don't have much to cut off anymore.

Unknown said...

Looks great Jana. I love having shorter hair. I'm doing the opposite, I'm trying to grow my hair out. It is so hard though. You look great!

Neil and Kimberly said...

Jana I think your hair looks great. I personally like short hair. You look beaudiful.

Ashley Jackson said...

Your hair looks great! And I love the bangs:)

Staci said...

You look HOT!

Staci said...

You look HOT!

Coopercomics said...

Hey Jana! This is Alexis...I finally found you! Hoooooray! I am so happy about that..( in case you couldn't tell) I put your blog on my list, so I can read you for ever and ever! :) Love you munchkin

Natalie said...

I left a response to your last comment under your comment on my page. =) How's your new calling going?

Natalie said...

Left you another note on my page. Tried to call ya tonight, but you know me I'm the devil and was probably intrupting family scripture study/prayers or something- again! =) Call me when you get a chance! Love ya!