Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heath's Fat Lip and funny lines!


Heath had his first experience with the dentist. He was a tough guy but when he moved while the dentist was giving him a shot, it got his lip this lasted about 2 days! He was fine while the dentist was getting out the cavity when the dentist said he got out all the cavity Heath was ready to go, the dentist said we have to fill in the hole you don't want a hole in your tooth, he said "I can have a hole I didn't like the cavity"
This Kid is a laugh a minute, He started swim lessons last week, as all the little kids are getting in the water he walked right past, I called to him and he informed me he was going off the diving board, I told him he needed to learn to swim first! Another laugh last night when he referred to the President as "Rock O' Rama"! I wish I could share another but let's just say don't let boys try on underwear that is too big they may want to get bigger parts as well!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jana, It's Stephanie, I can't sleep so I'm blog surfing and I found you. Yea. Your family is so cute. I'm trying to figure out where you live. I'm in Northern Utah, so I think we could be kinda close. Kinda, Maybe.
Keep in touch

Tonia said...

It must be the age. Blaze says some pretty crazy things too. Aren't boys so fun?