Monday, November 4, 2013

Buzzin' Dozen

 
I cannot believe I have a beehive.  Rianne turned 12 and we did another combined birthday party.  We are so lucky to have great friends.  So for 2 girls who are sweet as can bee we did a buzzin dozen party. 

Rianne wanted a doughnut cake. 

Then we did these cute honey drinks. 

I love that our lil’ beehives still play dress ups it was such a fun party.  I have said it before but every year just gets more fun, love growing up with this kid (she is growing too)! 


She was pretty disappointed that I was released from young women’s just as she came in.  I had a hard time watching her handle it.  I was so sad to not be teaching I love the youth curriculum.  I knew it was coming and felt peace and confirmation that I would continue to teach, so it was a real blow to be called to scouts I’m still not sure what that is about.  However I know Rianne needs to be in young women’s without me because they need to see she really is that good not for me or anyone else.  This was confirmed when we were talking about river trip she never asked me about it and I thought it was because of the price so when I told her we could make it happen if she really wanted to go she said “mom they are going to be gone over Sunday”  I asked what the other girls who go to church are going to do?  She said they were going to take it easy that day and bring their scriptures” I said so why don’t you want to?  So matter of fact she answered “mom It’s not that I don’t want to it is that Joseph Smith saw what he saw and went through all he did, the church is true and that is where I am supposed to be.”  Another one of my many who is raising who moments!           

No comments: