Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fishing for Friends

We were lucky enough to get to go to the “Cabin” with the Mortensen’s.  We just love this family.  They are always helping us out and even take pity on us.  I’m not sure what they are getting out of it but hope they don’t go fishing for new friends when the realize we don’t have much to offer ;). 
 We didn’t sit on our bums the whole time although they got pretty dirty on the hike. 

 Even Bennett did some bum sliding ;)
Bennett was fascinated with Bear drinking water. 
It was to a really cool cave I just can’t remember the name of it. 
Hope they weren’t too bugged by us. 
I missed this but Marty's mom got some great picts 

I was pretty drugged up from the dentist, I am a little embarrassed that I slept too much and missed the fishing. 
It was a first for Rianne and Heath.

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us Dylan. 























No comments: