Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Driving by with a birthday hi!


Natalie came to spend some time with us, wish it wasn’t during the busyness of volleyball but I will take her whenever I can get her, I would drive to moon for her.  I loved looking at the night sky with my 2 best friends. 

I made Brant peach pie instead of cake for his birthday and we planned on hiking but with the rain we ended up going on a drive instead. 
Brant is awesome at going with whatever life throws at us.  His sister of course made Birthday cookies for him

 check out her post about him @ http://sweetshopnatalie.blogspot.com/2013_08_01_archive.html    

One thing I love about him is how much he appreciates the beauty that surrounds us. 
This year it has been fun to watch him enjoy city league softball (thus the big league chew) 
Bennett has enjoyed the games too J  
 
 Even though the number of birthdays keeps getting higher, I am having joy in the journey love who I get to travel through life with!     

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love you to the moon and back...can I take that drive to the moon with you? That would be a lot of good car conversation. :)