Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sea monsters


Happy Halloween!  Halloween is such a fun holiday and I love a theme and our crazy traditions.
Brandon and his girlfriend stopped to see us at a pumpkin carving party which made our day! 


Bennett liked making root beer. 
This little water monster

 is a fish!  He loves the water.
I really wanted Bennett to be some sea creature I thought about a sea turtle and looked around for green hoodie but then he got crawling so fast that the turtle didn’t seem fitting anymore and an orange hoodie was much easier to find. 
So with the help of my super talented friend, ok I’ll be honest no help from me just the idea.  She did all the work.  She sewed Heath’s shark fin, stuffed my octopus legs and eyes, Made Ria’s mermaid fin and shell bra (which was AWESOME). 
And she made the perfect little goldfish costume ever!  
Brant is a good sport when I get on a theme kick.  He was glad he was able to borrow a shark costume because I wanted him to be a SCUBA diver!  It was a very fun Halloween! 

 

No comments: