Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Shower of Blessings, thank you

We have been amazed and feel incredibly loved with all the support we have received. I wish I was better at expressing my gratitude. We spent about 2 weeks on the phone retelling all the details of Bennett’s arrival, taking in and sorting so many donated items to help with the baby. This picture really shows it, except you can't see the boxes of items Brant was sorting.

This is my 'thank you' to Annette for capturing our moment. And Natalie for all the great photos (to be posted at a later time).

We have also received so many visitors and gifts.

He already has so many friends that love him. 
I cannot even describe the intense comfort and support this family has been.  It has been an awesome resource having a family who has been there.
And of course grandma & grandpa Brown had to meet their 39th grandchild,
they also washed windows did more sorting and folding and grandpa held Benny for hours at a time.

Here is number 1 holding number 80!  :)
My best friend Natalie brought my mom down to meet our little bear.
Grandma Silly Sally couldn't get enough of him. 
Some amazing ladies also threw a beary nice baby shower.
We have received so many kind and thoughtful gifts. 
I have to admit I am a little lonely today, the house is too quiet as he sleeps, Brant is at work and the kids are at school. I was working on typing his sweet adoption story although I feel like there are too many pieces and I’ll have to break it down into segments.
We also enjoyed the Super Bowl with our good friends the Mortensen’s.
Super dads too!

2 comments:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Love all the pics. He is so tiny. I love it.

Natalie said...

It was so fun coming to meet your new little guy. I am actually glad you snuck some pics of me, because as I was going through the pics I took I realized I didn't have one pic of me and Bennett. What was I thinking? I document everything with pics. :) I guess I felt like I had tortured him enough with camera- poor guy!