Monday, February 28, 2011

March out of the Funk


So, I realize my last blog was fairly depressing. Life is good it has its challenges and we've been hit with a few lately but sometimes you just need to change your focus. That came just in time,

Natalie came by for a quick trip and I spent the day with her, WOW I needed that! It is never long enough! 
Then the snow storm hit it actually was so pretty and seemed to blanket some of the February funk I was feeling.
Look how peaceful it looks
Then we let them out…
 
After, what a fun mess! We had hot cocoa and toast. It was simple but it just changed my focus.

I sometimes spend too much time as a referee blowing the whistle because things don't stay unruffled. I was forgetting I'm a coach who can enjoy the team even when it feels like we aren't winning. It was time to March Forth out of the Funk!

 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

No it is never long enough. :( It was so good to see YOU. I needed it too! Glad you're out of your Feb. funk!

Stephanie Cozzens said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Jackee said...

Hi, Jana! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :o)

I'm sorry February was such a funk. For me it flew by so fast I'm shocked it even happened. March is DEFINITELY going to be a better month. :o) Let me know if you need help with Stats homework.

Cheers!