Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love SICK


February has been a bit of a Funk for me. Car troubles, Adoption dilemmas and master's classes more specifically Stats add to the funk not to mention we've have had sickness go through our family starting with Rianne to Heath and then to Brant. I was somehow able to avoid it


I know I love holidays and am a bit obsessive, it was confirmed when Heath was crying because he didn't have any Valentine's PJ's (it was really late L). RIDICULOUS!!!!
We love you a "HOLE PUNCH"
   I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day don't get me wrong, I'm grateful I didn't have an arranged marriage (scary thought) but February 14th holds no real sentiment for me. We made Valentine's for the Grandparents and decorated cookies.
 And over the weekend we showed our Love and support for the amazingly talented Tyler, who wrestled for the Championship (2nd Place) He is a stud we are very proud of him! (sorry no pictures, it was too dark). We hustled back home for 8 am church, my kids LOVE it
I made love muffins and a cupid smoothie on Valentine's morning but was nauseous most the day (I don't care for the holiday but it usually doesn't make me sick).

We usually go out to eat at a local greasy spoon, (no crowds it is the perfect tradition). Apparently my distain for the holiday caught up with me and I was throwing up. So Brant did dinner for the kids. Brant loves hot dogs and so did the kids!
Sorry about your neck
don't know why they won't rotate
I'm still not feeling very good and hope I get out of this February Funk soon.

6 comments:

Mikkel said...

I'm in a February funk too! Stupid February.

Katie said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope things look up soon. I love that you did the heart hotdogs! I forgot all about them. Valentines on a Monday was a little lame, but let me just say that we love, love, love the Brown family :) Happy Valentines!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Ashley Jackson said...

I was feelin that way last month but I am in better spirits now:) This to shall pass for you but I am so ready for spring to come. We need some sunshine, winter is depressing!:) Also for not liking Valentine's Day you still did some cute stuff:)

Stephanie Cozzens said...

February is a pretty stupid month, and Valentine's Day is possibly the stupidest holiday of all.

St. Patty's day is much, much better.

I hope you start feeling better, in every way. You deserve great things and I hope they come your direction soon.

The Morriss Family said...

I was just thinking about you the other day, Valentine's Day to be exact. I was in a pretty bad funk that day too. I thought, "I should call Jana and she can make me feel better that I didn't do anything too special for Valentine's Day since it isn't her favorite holiday." Should have called, I am sorry you weren't/aren't feeling well. I doubt the smell/look of little hot dogs helped your stomach at all either! Take care and know you are loved!