Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Magic



Heath was so happy to have a Christmas tie like Daddy.


We enjoyed Christmas Eve with are friends doing the nativity, (only this group can make finger food so delicious)! I was so impressed Heath's friend Dillan read 'Twas the night before Christmas to us, he had the whole thing memorized!


We had a fabulous Christmas, @ home with our little family it really was just a perfect day!
I love that both my kids are believers! I didn't love it at 1:30 (Rianne), 4:30 (Heath) or 6:00 (together) but the day was fun taking our time opening presents playing with them and then moving on it stretched out the morning. They were so excited with giving and that made it even better. Heath was set on giving dad a big stapler with blue and silver stripes; I finally talked him into a big one that was blue. Rianne was very happy with a gift from Santa that she didn't even ask for, He is so good. (Fashion art studio) Rianne was very happy about new cowgirl boots.
Heath was very excited about a Batman house from Santa.

Brant gave Heath a Phineas and Ferb shirt with a guitar, Heath is convinced it makes him look older ("I look like a teenager in this")

It was a simple Christmas. I have loved the extra time we've had together. I felt more rushed this year, I was nervous that it wouldn't be as good. I love that we really felt the spirit of Christmas and I feel so blessed for the Reason for this Season. His life is the greatest gift ever given!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Blaze got the same Batman house! And I love Phineas and Ferb! It's one of the best cartoons. I watch it even when my kids aren't here :)

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Glad you had guys had a good time!