Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Y 1st NM



We went to our last BYU game of the season, with our first trip to New Mexico!
Our Nephews Terrence and Rhen play for the cougars. We got to see them play in Vegas and we were so excited for our trip to New Mexico. This is us with the Boys after the UNLV game.



We got to visit with T at the hotel on Friday. Heath was being his crazy self, jumping on T, Max Hall (the QB) was sitting behind us T had to protect him from kicks to the head! It was a little walk through practice for T who plays on the O line J.

Ria and T @ the hotel, Thanks for the Tickets T we loved visiting with you and watching you play, we are proud of you!

Albuquerque was beautiful with all the fall colors. I was also able to make it to the temple, which felt so good, it had been too long! It was a little cold but you know me I thought Brandon's game was perfect weather!

The kids had so much fun looking for "Big T" and would say I see "6-0, mom".
It was fun for us to see Ria understand a little more of the game. She was asking questions and by the end of the game She was cheering for the Lobos to throw a pick six.

 Heath liked doing the signs for touchdown and the kick is no good; luckily the Lobos Kicker gave us plenty of chances to say "no good". T doesn't look so happy giving 5's at the end of the game.
We would have preferred a blow out too, but we'll take the win!



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm glad you made it back safe!

Team Millward said...

Looks like so much fun! Yeah, Mike was pissed at how they played. He couldn't believe it was as close as it was.

BradandSally said...

Oh my goodness. My sister kelli and her hubby went to that game. His brother lives in New Mexico, so they went down. They are HUGE BYU fans. You will have to go into their blog... Kelli and Ryan. Hope all is well with you.

Moonlight said...

I just want to say I love to see you on here!!!!I miss you so much...I am glad that even though we are both not good at calling I can see you and know what you are up to on here!!!Love ya!!!