Friday, November 6, 2009

BFF



Happy Birthday to my BFF! ! That's Right today is MY Natalie's Birthday, I was corrected by Heath, "she's Our Natalie too!" She totally is!


If you don't know her, you are missing out, (I missed a year too, and I still regret it!) In fact she makes me buy things I'll return and then regret! ;). She is the best. Really the best: host, photographer, gift giver, shopper, traveler, crafty stuff, cards, dresser, etc. etc. Not to mention all the long talks, this girl has helped me through the toughest times, and celebrated the best moments! Natalie is who I call on to cry, laugh, vent, or at random. (I have a package & Card I didn't get sent, L I'll see you in Kanab in a few weeks I'll bring it then)! She has been through so many things I never hope to face. She has more faith and integrity than anyone I have ever known! She gives me insight and the best advice to any situation. I don't know what I'd do without her. They say a real friend knows everything about you and likes you anyway! A true friend can see you in any mood or situation and see the best in you, I'm still not sure what she is getting out of this but I know I get way more!!! Natalie, you mean more to me than I could ever put into words. I miss you so much Natalie, I wish I could be locked in the temple (again) with you. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday, I only wish I was there to share it with you!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks! That was a very Sweet post! I forgot about the whole being left in the temple thing! Funny times!!! Jana- you're the best and I'm the one who gets way more out of this friendship!!!! Miss you too- I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you guys!!!