Friday, March 27, 2009

Wild West Yellowstone


It is always a wild adventure with my brother. We had a fun weekend staying at his condo in West Yellowstone. First, we met in Blackfoot and went to the Idaho Falls Temple. I must add it is so awesome to be in the temple with my brother. Then we of course had to enjoy lunch at the Psychadelicatessan, sweet bus with a bagel sandwich shop inside! This is Chad & I in the bus and the next picture is Chad's Wife Audrey and Brant outside the bus!





















Okay, let me explain the next picture, we have a picture of Chad full body hugging Brant, after saying "brother's don't shake hands brothers gotta hug". Well we tried to reenact the previous event and I jumped in the funny part happened when Heath thought he could make the jump as our Super friend Jason is pointing out. It takes a strong man to take on my family!

Just a side note on Chad, he can make any situation better, at 3:30 am the fire alarm went off, (it turned out to be something with the hot tub that was smoking, no real emergency). We we're all kind of stunned but Rianne was pretty scared although I must say she has been well trained in fire safety (by the school not us) she used the back of her hand to check the door handle for heat and she had us up and out of there. Heath would have slept through it. Hannah, Chad' s little girl, was just covering her ears laying in bed say "shut up". Chad was in India 2 days before the bombings over there, he was in New York during 911, and in New Orleans shortly before Katrina, so a fire alarm was not going to scare him. By the time we were all back to our room he just had us rolling with laughter although it may have just been more funny because it was like 4 in the morning. I have such a fun brother! Thanks for a wonderful weekend, We needed it!

The condo has this kiddie pool that is like 1 1/2 feet deep Heath loved to jump in it! Brant could lay across and touch both sides, I wish I had the picture Audrey took of him crossing the pool like some kind of giant. It looks like a Sasquatch sighting photo! It reminded me of that part in the movie Elf! I'll post have to post it when she sends it!
Heath loved the pool, jumping by himself and to Dad!















This was our first time "Sledding". Our super friends Jason and Tiffany brought up Snow machines. Brant & I had never been on them. It was so much fun! Chad taught me how to drive one, okay he was suppose to but he got on behind me and just put his hand on top of mine and held down the gas, we we're flying and I was screaming. After that I was not scared to control it myself; thanks for your "HELP" Chad! The weather was absolutely beautiful, I am usually cold all the time, and I actually took off my coat! It is always an adventure but so much fun! Thanks again Chad & Audrey!





1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!! Glad you had a great weekend. I love the "Hugging" picture. I first looked at all the pictures then read the post, and I didn't even see Heath the first time I looked at the photo- so I was glad you pointed that out. He's so funny!!! What a great picture.