Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jump Rope for the Love


Rianne did jump rope for heart yesterday, She is really good 104 jumps! She liked to do the cross and jump rope that is her trick. They did long jump ropes to I was impressed she could do that too! She would not attempt double dutch or this weird X rope thing like double dutch, which I had never seen before. I was remembering jump rope for heart when I was a kid. I do not remember that much chaos. However, it is when I discovered yellow is not my best color. We all got t-shirts different colors we wore on that day some how I was on the yellow team, because I am so pale yellow washes me out, I look sick! I remember everyone asking me if I was okay or if I need to sit down but I felt fine, just looked really bad. No offence to anyone who loves yellow it has its place just not on me!
Ria is a good little jump roper, Heath also makes attempts but get frustrated in September on his birthday when he woke up I said Happy Birthday Big boy now you are 3. His hair still crazy from sleep he said I'm 3 now, before I could say yes and repeat happy birthday, he was back with a jump rope in hand. Made a few attempts and then with a sad little sigh and said "I guess ya haf a be six a do this". I only know of a few birthday's where the night before you couldn't do something and the next day it was okay, like driving, dating, gambling. It was really so cute, and he still had a good birthday without jumping rope.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

That sounds like fun. Blaze jumpropes with the drawstrings from my hoodies. He can only get one jump in though.

Natalie said...

I LOVED jump roping as a kid! It was one of my favorite things to do. Keep it up Ria! Heath is so funny!

Staci said...

You are in our prayers, Good Luck! I hope that makes sense, we talked to Matt last night.