Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To Be 2

 
He gives the best "dirty looks" on command! 
I love that Bennett’s birthday falls over a long weekend holiday.  He gets to have 2 cakes 2 gifts.  2 is significant, he has 2 siblings and 2 parents all because he has 2 moms.  What an amazing gift she gave us. 
I don’t know if a birthday will ever go by without thinking of her.  Oh how I love her and continue to pray for her as well as in gratitude for her.  I want her to know I kiss his belly button every day, it is the mark that he may know she loves him she gave him life, we will take him through it!  I still hold to the fact that she is the most beautiful women I’ve never met!    

He loves trains and almost every night we read Remmy and the brain train.  At nap time I tell him the clickity clack story “the beautiful strong train” about his birth mom.   Sometimes I change what we see along the track but I love it!
look mom no hands
We had cake number 2 made by Aunt Kristi. 
 
We went hiking the week he was born and every year since we hike the beautiful red hills. 
     

These have been the BEST 2 years... preparing him for his future best 2 years:)
Today is his Gotcha Day!  So happy for you 2 be 2 Bennett! 
 

No comments: