Monday, June 27, 2011

Fabulous Fathers

We have church early and Heath was really being a terror, maybe he is always like that but Brant is the one who usually gets him up and ready. We did make him a breakfast. 
YUMMY
 But with trying to give Brant a break we were late for church.


Heath deemed dad as “Ruler of the Day”, for him to give over control is pretty impressive ;)


He decided around mother’s day that his own tool box would be perfect for dad on father’s day and couldn’t wait to give it to him! I love his face in this picture! 

I know my kids love their dad so much. (dad day kids) but probably have no idea how lucky they are! Rianne is  such a daddy's girl and is always making him something or writing him notes.  She made him a little frame for father's day! 

I try to have them do some quick pick up before dad gets home from work and it is some signal for excitement in our home because they are checking every five seconds for his car, Brant is usually hugged before he even gets through the door. These everyday daddy moments are therapy to me!

Brant is the one they can’t wait to tell him some event of their day, the one they call for when they are sick, the first one they ask to play a game with. My kids think Dad can fix anything (except a tape measurer) that he knows everything, He is certainly the most patient! I accept the fact that he is the fun one!
Teaching Heath to ride without training wheels
I love him as my husband, and seeing him as the amazing dad he is makes me love him even more!
Here are Four Fabulous fathers who you rarely see without one of their kids! We had them over for a Lasagna dinner and Pie!



No comments: