Monday, February 8, 2010

Expect to See Big Things…


From our brand new 46" HD TV! We won it in a drawing at the Chiropractic office! We are still pretty shocked & more excited for March Madness than ever before! Our sad TV has been replaced! Check out the before and after!
I never win anything, which is all about to change, (not that I'll be buying lottery tickets) but I'm going to try and be more like my daughter! This spring, we let her watch the Secret. You have probably heard of it but the general idea is putting positive thoughts out and good things happen. I posted Ria's basketball game awhile back, she told me that when they played in the dome she would score a basket on the big hoop, I said I hope so that would be cool, she corrected me with it WILL be cool I'm putting it out the universe. Well she did score a basket in the dome! A few weeks ago, we were running late somewhere, I said "sorry Ria, I think we're going to be late". "Mom we'll just get all green lights", I was amazed as I hit 8 green lights in a row! I asked Rianne how did you do that? "I just put it out to the universe" she said. Well in December the Chiropractic office entered us in a drawing for a 46" HD TV.
You guessed it Ria put it out and we now have a sweet TV! Every time we'd go in she'd say there's our TV, She said I just keep picturing them pulling out our name! Well Thursday the day of the drawing, we were having dinner the phone rang, Ria said so matter of fact "that's them calling to tell us we won the TV". It was! I still can't believe it!
I now have a list of things I'd like her to put out to the universe for me!

Oh the Faith of a child! Thank you Ria & of course, Dahl Chiropractic!
The next big call we get IS going to be telling us we are going to adopt a baby Until that big call happens, I'll just be picturing my healthy, skinny self holding $$$ in my clean new house!

11 comments:

Tonia said...

That's awesome!! Maybe I need to start putting things out in the universe too.

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Wow lucky. Jon is so jealous.

The Spencers said...

Awesome! We are jealous! We got the book and the movie of "The Secret" as gifts. Two years later and I still haven't read the book or opened the movie yet. Better get on that....Ria is making me a believer!

Drew said...

You finally won. I remember that you guys were always entering those win free stuff contests at the mall in Logan. I am exciting you finally won.

Natalie said...

Wow that crazy Ria!!!! I think the universe listens to her- far more than me!!!! :)

Kanani said...

Way to go Ria! Way to put it out there! I was just saying that the other day at the swim meet, "she will go faster" and she did!

Chalice said...

That's an AWESOME story! I love the movie The Secret. I have the audio book and my kids like to listen to it.

Thanks for finding my blog...now I can stalk yours LOL :)

Natalie Puikkonen said...

That so great!! Hey tell Ria that she needs to put a couple things in the universe for us. Like our house to sell and that we win the HGTV dreamhouse. Oh I would like to be skinny too. 46inches.....you guys are going to have to subscribe to HDTV you need that for all the sports.

BradandSally said...

Wow... I wish our chiropractor would do something like that. Congrats!!!

The Morriss Family said...

I still can't believe that! I think I want Ria to put out to the universe that we win the lottery that we don't play. Can she do that?

Stacie said...

Ha! ours is still bigger! The Samsung sitting in our living room is 58" and I have always referred to is as "our embarrassing large tv." We have yet to meet someone who has a larger one. To me this makes me sad. To Michael this is the best thing ever!