Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo! And counting




My little monsters sure our ready for Halloween, we have had something every night this week! Ria's Party (blogged earlier),


Pumpkin Carving, Hosts of the carving event, (Pictured above, in super cute costumes) we had fun Halloween Food and too much of it! Rianne Carved her own Pumpkin, and Brant Carved the Face Heath drew it Turned out very Good!

We also had Bat night (Ria's school), City League Volleyball started J!
Had to add this Photo of 2 cute babies @ Pumpkin Party!



I have been wearing this for 10 years, (Spooky, I know)!




And tonight we are going out on a date! It's been a while so I am pretty excited! I still love my ring and the Man who put it on my finger!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of halloween fun. Ten years ago today. I still can't believe you waited a week to tell me! Just kidding!!! It was worth it to hear it from you in person. I will forever treasure that moment. That was a great Jana and Natalie memory! Love ya!!!

P.S. I'm glad you still want to wear that beautiful ring and to keep that man who gave it to you. He's a pretty great guy. Both of you are so blessed to have each other.

Stacie said...

congrats my friend!