Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best Dad in the Universe



As I'm trying to post June events, I better post Father's Day before July. I didn't do much for Brant on father's day, with moving and interviews it just got pushed to the back of the list.


About those interview questions, greatest accomplishment, a time when you resolved conflict, you know all the ones. If Brant we're interviewing for a position he already holds as "DADDY" He would be extremely overqualified. If all those daddy moments could be put in a portfolio it would have to be huge & incredible!




This is him kissing Ria after her Play (Painted face & all)! In my opinion Brant is the best Dad, Heath adds in the universe! I have so many pictures in my mind when I just stop and watch him in awe!

He does the dad thing with ease, patience & a smile. Always found teaching, wrestling, reading, hugging & laughing with the kids. when our kids wake up in the night or if they are sick the first name they call for is Dad.


If ever there has been a time when character was tested it is now, and He blows me away with his ability to balance to keep his priorities. I don't know another dad in the Universe with the integrity Brant has. I'm so grateful for the priesthood leader he is in our home, I will forever be telling my kids how lucky they are to have a dad like they've got. I don't know how I got so Lucky but whether it's father's day or any other day. Thanks Brant the world needs more Dads' like you! You are the best!
The ultimate dad scene just this month as we finally got the training wheels off, Thanks to Brant's dad skills, she is riding like a pro!





2 comments:

Natalie said...

He is a good dad- and you can definitely tell that his kids enjoy having him around.

Gerilyn said...

I love the picture of them kissing. What a good daddy! I would love to meet Brant someday!