Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tough Turkey


In the fall I normally like to spend my Saturday's on the couch snugglin' and watching college football with my husband. The only thing that tops that is playing volleyball! Brant & I played in a volleyball tournament on Saturday. We played 30 games in one Saturday's, shorter games of 2 with each team. With only 6 we played all day all the way around. We came away with a winning record 18Wins 12 Loses. Our highlight was beating a power team. I love to dig hard hits. We started our day about 9:00am and we got home about 9:00pm It was a long day but so much fun! We are feeling it today (very sore) I realized I'm too young to feel this old! The tournament continues on Sunday, so we'll have to find out where our team placed with our fill ins having fresh legs I'm sure they did just fine. Volleyball will continue our city league team is in tournament only 2 games for the championship and then another T-shirt! Believe me we are not short on T's!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

30 games in one day?!? You are a stronger woman than I! I am lazy though.

Natalie said...

Way to go! You guys are tough turkeys!

Ashley Jackson said...

I'm so excited you guys have joined the blogging world. I think it's a fun way to keep in touch. We'll look forward to seeing and hearing everything that is happening with your family:)

Staci said...

Yea! Finally you can be cool like the rest of us bloggers! You are suppose to let me know when make a blog! I had to search through Ashley Williams to Nikki and Josh Blasdell to Ashley and Shaye Jackson and then finally I found you! I was pleased to see that you have me on your friend list! (I feel special!) I'm glad we get to see what's up with eachother! I'm glad you guys chose to go to church instead of finish the volleyball tournament! What good "Saints" you are!(Especially knowing how much you love volleyball!) This comment is too long! Talk to you soon!