Sunday, February 28, 2016

Loaves of Love


I loved having my parents here and celebrating Chinese New Year and Valentines with them.  It was great to have them on an especially busy week for Brant church, work and basketball.  We went to phoenix for a Dr. apt and my parents did the pick up and run around with the kids.  Attending Heath and Rianne’s basketball games and even got to watch Rianne in a sand volleyball tournament.  Bennett brought home loads of sand!   

My parents always ask what we need I usually tell them whatever is fine, well this year I gave them some ideas, they brought EVERYTHING I suggested and more!  I guess that is just like Heavenly Father we ask even after He has given us so much and then he blesses us with more than we deserve!   Loaves and fishes I suppose my meager offerings He thanks me for and makes it more. 
My mom taught Rianne how to make Bread they had too much fun!   
And we got homemade bread! 
 Dad stayed busy with projects too!  I am sure enjoying the fixed gate!   
Not sure how I would have survived the week without them and they even took us out for Pizza lunch with these super kids! 
 

No comments: