Sunday, March 8, 2015

LOVE a good Game

I love a good game, I don’t just mean the swat to the behind either.  I am not much for the blow out but just a solid good game!  


Heath loves sports, ESPN and basketball (wait aren’t those all the same game?)  notice sports on the TV!    Bennett loves trains and we are trying to train him but he thinks everything is a game!

I had my apprehensions about coaching my own kid in volleyball but I think we both love it!  She brings the energy I lack and she is so great to use my knowledge of the game and seems to soak it in.   

I love this man and how he seems to be able to shoulder everything! 
 I did a candy gram ( I know you want one)
It was quite a game sneaking it to Brant’s boss was so kind to put it up and decorate his office for me. 

Brant was very surprised!
  For our anniversary (Brant was in charge) we kept it low key.  I got a IV treatment I am so used to needles I can hug them.
We did go on a small hike and even if it was just for a weekend it was great to just be us!   15 years of very good games!
 

No comments: