Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Mother Load

May has been loaded starting with Mother’s Day and loading up for the Brown Family Reunion.
 

Brant asked me what I wanted on the grill I said Pizza, so we had very delicious grilled Chicken ;) It really was good and the company was great. Heath made me a few things from school and I was pleased with how well he knows me in his little book.
 Rianne picked me out a shamrock wind chime from the scout rummage sale which I have liked more than I thought at least the sound of wind is more pleasingish.

Bennett was also kind enough to save his blowout at church while I was teaching and dad had him. My kids are so thoughtful ;)
Bennett also hit 4 months I can’t believe it he is getting so big he can swing in the baby swing at the park and loves it.

We also moved him to his crib, he looks so tiny in it. He is getting to be quite the little grabber too.

The kids had their talent show and both did well.

 I was very nervous for Rianne’s performance but she was very animated and had great stage presence.

Then Brant and Heath took off to Father and sons. Heath has been counting down, he was so excited for their outing. Rianne got it in her head that we should have a girls night party too. A girl’s night would have been ok except the talent show went long. We did head over to do some crafts with a friend and then Ria stayed up until midnight to watch a chick flick, Anne of Green Gables. She is such a nut but I really do enjoy our girl time.

The boys had a good time camping although they got pretty cold they did get to play, and next year maybe I’ll let them take Bennett. They also cleaned the cars when they got back, good father and son bonding time.

We enjoyed a Kindergarten graduation. Bennett got a hold of a frosted sugar cookie after the performance and enjoyed sucking his sweet fingers, little grabber :). Heath with his church buddies. Quite a primary class huh?

This picture with his teacher is monumental because he asked to be homeschooled more than half of the year, most days he likes his teacher but despises coloring and more than once has described his day as lame.

He is a good little reader, loves math and science. He is very smart but high spirited and busy which sometimes gets him into trouble.

We also finished up our plans for the Brown Family Reunion which we were in charge of this year. We loaded up and headed for Kanab. We were able to go to the temple on Friday thanks to our niece Amanda watching Bennett for us. Brant surprised me with a quick visit with Natalie who was going to Mesquite for the weekend it was so fun and fast but we enjoy any time we can get together. We got Bennett ready to meet more of the family so Kristi gave him a haircut, he was looking sharp.

 He has 8 more too meet on the Brown side. Then we thought we had everything loaded onto our computer but the file was corrupted when we went to get it and I was just sick that we lost all our reunion planning. The reunion will be another loaded post to come soon.

1 comment:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Love Bennett's new hair cut. We really enjoyed watching him.