Sunday, April 11, 2010

It’s a Bunny!


My kids have really been cracking me up lately. I had Heath with me at the store he wanted something and I told him to wait maybe the Easter Bunny would put it in his basket, Heath said "he doesn't go to the store" So I said how do you know, he rolled his eyes and said "Mom, it's a bunny" well good thing hiding eggs is totally probable for Bunnies! I loved having Easter over Conference weekend. We went to the greatest place to celebrate EasterKanab! 
Saturday started with the city egg hunt at the golf course. Decorating eggs was next, so that we can Roll them, that's right Roll them.
 When we got to our spot we were surprised to find snow, this did not deter Brant, and he made a snow track, with the assistance of Heath.

We all supported Dad in his efforts, but those wet eggs were cold and lost their color after a few times down the track.

 
We were glad to have a traditional track made by Josh, Morgan and Nate.

And I just thought this picture of Brant & Ria was cute, she is a daddy's girl! I appreciate it in the middle of the night when both my kids request dad or crawl in on his side!
 My kids always enjoy thier cousins, Heath especially liked Caiden.
 Ria and Grandpa snuggle during a session! So glad that Grandpa didn't get offended by receiving something of personal significance from the church being off by one letter!


Heath with his "Ognetic" (magnetic) stuffed animal the bunny brought!
Ria with her basket
The Best parts of the weekend we didn't get pictures of. The temple, girl's night and just sitting around visiting. Eating Peanut butter eggs and watching conference, can you really have a better weekend? I didn't want it to end. I always feel so blessed to be BROWN!


 

3 comments:

Mikkel said...

Cute pic of Brant and Ria! Trajen sure loved seeing these pics of Heath and Ria!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Cool snow track. I bet that was really fun. Too bad we missed out on that.

The Morriss Family said...

You guys sure know how to have a good time! Holiday or not. We missed you that weekend, but will have to have you over again some other time when you aren't partying it up in Utah!

PS--We sure enjoyed your April Fool's "tacos". Makayla was a little worried about certain parts of it, but they were cute and quite tasty!